Friday 6 July 2007

Mum-to-be of the month


Luisa Cubito is positively glowing in the Julia Evening Dress available exclusively from GlowMama. Luisa is the winner of our Flaunt It competition and has picked up a $50 gift voucher.
We love the way Luisa has accessoried her outfit with sparkling jewellery, a gorgeous little clutch bag and a sequinned cardi.

Luisa says:
"This is a photo of me at 6 months attending a friend's wedding wearing my favourite maternity dress (my son Adriano was born in December 2006). I wore the dress again for my nephew's christening when I was 8 months pregnant.
It is a classic design and I'm looking forward to wearing it again with my future pregnancies!"

Thanks for sharing with us Luisa and congratulations on the birth of Adriano.

We have had a fantastic response to this competition and have decided to make "Mum-to-be of the month" a monthly feature. We would love to see you wearing GlowMama clothes! Send your pictures to shop@glowmama.com.au . Next months winner will scoop a Bamboo Body t-shirt extender.

No comments: